Be A Speaker
We are in the process of selecting the speakers for the Asia Pacific Healthcare and Medical Tourism Summit, 2019. If you wish to nominate someone (or yourself) to be considered as a speaker for the summit, kindly fill out the form and submit after reviewing the speaker criterion below.
- Speaker should be senior executives or renowned leaders within their discipline.
- Speakers must demonstrate proficient presentation skills with engaging content (either through forwarding to us a video example or through a credible recommendation).
- Speakers will be funded for the 2-day conference (which they are expected to attend for both days) and for their accomodation.
- The topic and content proposed should preferably be ones that have not been presented in other medical events prior to the summit.
- The proposed presentation may include the following approaches:
– Individual speaker
– Panel discussion
– Round table discussion
– Case study
- Proposals that promote specific destinations, services or healthcare providers will not be accepted. Discussions and case studies of best practices can be accepted as long as they are non-promotional of your offerings.
Your request is been successfully submitted!